Sharing what I am learning, creating communities, and connecting with others are some of the most gratifying experiences in my life. Here are some opportunities I had or have to do that. If you would like me to join your group or community on a Mental Health related topic, feel free to reach out.
- Book chapter, in English: La Questione Della Lingua Comes to Therapy.
- Blog post, in English. Covid-19 and Homeschooling (excuse the typos!): I have got my children back! and It’s Tom Sawyer’s Time!
- Blog post, in Italian: Da Insegnante a Terapista.
- July 21, 2021. Workshop, in English, hosted by San Diego State University: Bilingualism, Culture, and Social Justice.
- November, 17, 2021. Webinar, in Italian, on the Facebook page of Italian Women USA: Libera la tua Intelligenza Positiva: dai il meglio di te stessa nelle relazioni e al lavoro. (Exsclusive for the members of the Facebook group Italian Women USA).
- October 22, 2022. Workshop, in English, hosted by Re-Authoring Teaching: A Response to The Hegemony of Standard English: Storying lives bilingually across languages.